Follow @three_bunnies

Saturday, January 14, 2012

snowy saturdays

I live for Saturday mornings.  It is the only day of the week I feel like we don't have to rush off anywhere and can just relax and fill our time how we please.   This morning was an extra snowy Saturday so I just stayed in my jammies, sipped coffee, and knitted the morning away.  I also took stock on what I have accomplished over the last few weeks.  Last week I was feeling a bit of anxiety over the amount of projects I have completed but since taking inventory I am feeling a lot more at ease.  I have completed now 2 cowls (one butterscotch, one fig colored), a beautiful scarf, a necklace and some knitted bows for decorations.  I am working on getting some great photos of my loot so please be patient!  I am no where near the fastest knitter so sometimes I feel like I can't keep up with the demand in my head.  Since I don't see myself speed knitting anytime soon, I have learned to find ways to squeeze knitting in my daily life even if it's just a row or two in a doctor's waiting room or at lunch break during work.  I love to knit almost as much as I love to shop for new yarn which is good because if you find yourself knitting in public you may get asked a question or two about your hobby.
I love Saturdays with my two favorite guys!


-xo erica

No comments:

Post a Comment