Follow @three_bunnies

Sunday, July 1, 2012

summer time

This summer seems to be just flying by.  Luckily, I spent this past weekend slowing down a bit--first at the opening of my solo show at the Newaygo County Council for the Arts in Fremont, Michigan.  I had an incredible time at the reception, meeting new friends and getting reacquainted with my own Fremont roots.  The gallery staff is incredible, and if you happen to be in Fremont this summer make sure to stop in and check out the over 40 artists that are represented in their gallery (in addition to my show, which will be up through the end of July).

The rest of this weekend has been spent prepping paper for new drawings and updating our etsy shop with some new work.  And as soon as I finish typing up this entry, we're headed to Blandford Nature Center for a nice relaxing little hike!  Hooray for summer, I am so thankful for these long hot days.

-taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment