Follow @three_bunnies

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

new to the bunny team

Hi! I've had the privilege of being adopted into the three.bunnies clan this year. Erica & Taylor are amazing gals and their desire to make & share creative items really inspires me.

Very exciting things are ahead of us and lots of fun shows and projects! We had our first get together last month and threw out ideas we each wanted to work on for the coming year. One of mine is embroidery. Have started some here and there and finished this one, a cucumber beetle, this week.


I've dabbled in it before with making show posters, greeting cards, and adding to clothing, but my plan with this is to add these to light-weight kitchen towels, outdoor wear, and a few personal friends' baby items. More possibilities out there I'm sure, but I'll start small for now.
-charity

No comments:

Post a Comment