Follow @three_bunnies

Monday, May 7, 2012

back to business

After a month long hiatus (finishing up the ol' MFA, finally graduated last Saturday) I'm back in the kitchen cooking up some delicious recipes from the Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.  This is definitely my go-to cookbook, and is always at the top of my recommendation list for those looking to make some delicious and healthy meals. 
First up, my favorite recipe in the whole book: Cauliflower and Mushroom Pot Pie with Olive Crust.
I could eat this every day.  A giant helping of pot pie and a glass of wine=bliss.   Next up, on tonight's menu, a Leek and Bean Cassoulet with Biscuits.  Another favorite--hearty, warm, and simple, perfect for rainy days. 
Now that I've graduated, I've got plenty of time to focus on what's important: eating and crafting.  Oh, and finding a job.  :)

-taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment