Follow @three_bunnies

Sunday, March 11, 2012

here we go

Here at three.bunnies,  eating is just as important as crafting.  But lately, I've felt the need for a bit of a change--I want the food I eat to be more personal, and I want to create a place in my life for intentional and satisfying sustenance.  I want to experiment, to grow, and to make food I feel confident in.   For the next month, Joel and I will be doing Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's "The 30-day Vegan Challenge".  Erica lent me the book to get started, and so far the first day is going very well.  We started with her peanut and sweet potato stew--it was perfect!  I feel satisfied and excited to see what the month will bring.
-taylor

2 comments:

  1. you got it! it's definitely one of the most delicious things that's ever come out of my kitchen--and it reheats like a dream.

    ReplyDelete