Follow @three_bunnies

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

supplies

All the sunshine today got me excited for this year's summer artisans markets.  Registration for many of them has already begun, and Erica and I are particularly excited about the Market presented by Avenue for the Arts coming up on June 9th.  In an effort to prepare for all the fun, I've started pulling together the components of the new jewelry I'd like to make for Three.Bunnies this season.  Here's a sneak peek of some quartz pendants that will soon be transformed into necklaces:
In addition to restocking supplies for Three.Bunnies, I've been busy restocking my kitchen with vegan-friendly ingredients.  Joel and I are usually whole grain eaters, so at least we've got that part covered--now I just have to come up with some ideas of what to make with them!

-taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment