Follow @three_bunnies

Saturday, March 31, 2012

hoppy easter

Easter is almost here! Even closer for me as I am celebrating with my family tomorrow.  I thought it would be fun to surprise everyone with a sweet treat! I got the idea from my awesomely craft-astic co-worker who made my boyfriend and I some of these tasty treats.

Chocolate Coated Rice Krispies

What you need
-pre-made rice krispies (or if you're super awesome homemade)
-chocolate bark, chips (I used vanilla and semi-sweet)
-M&M's for color (or any candy that sounds good!)
-cookie sheet
-wax paper

What to do
Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and unwrap or cut your krispy treats.  Melt chocolate in microwave (about 30-45 seconds on high with constant stops to thoroughly stir).  Dip krispy treat in chocolate and sprinkle M&Ms on top. Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes.  Easy, easy, easy!

-erica

No comments:

Post a Comment